I really enjoy this Multimedia Tools in Education class. It had a variety of assignments that kept my interest and pushed me out of my comfort zone yet again. I used different apps that I was not familiar with and got to be creative with the assignments at the same time. I will also be able to take a lot of what I learned back to work to share with my colleagues and students. Mr. Hagedorn is a wonderful teacher. I have had him before and I really like how he runs his classes. The videos he creates each week are very helpful. He is also easy to get a hold of if you have a question, gives positive feedback as well as suggestions to make something better and is laid back and understanding.
Artifact 1: Capstone
I enjoyed creating the capstone assignment. I was nervous at first, but once I got started I became more confident. The example that was given helped a lot. I decided to use Google slides and record myself using screencastify because that is what we have access to at work. it took a lot of time, but I was happy with the finished project and it will be fun to show my students when we the time allows.
Artifact 2: Tell me in a Graphic
I was not familiar with Google draw so this was a lot more complicated for me that it should have been. However, I was glad I was able to experience it and now hopefully confident enough to use it in my classroom. it was very difficult to created drawings with what was given. Some people that I showed my assignment to needed a little guidance to understand that what was drawn in the upper right hand corner was a stethoscope. It would be a fun assignment to do instead of having students just copying images from the internet to their assignment.
No comments:
Post a Comment