Saturday, July 11, 2020
Class Reflection
I really enjoyed taking this class. This was my first class I have taken since I graduated college about 12 years ago so I was very nervous. I was not sure what I was getting myself in to and not sure if I was capable. However, I thought this class was great. The amount of work was not overwhelming and everything was clear and to the point it made my time easier. The teacher was very patient and there whenever I needed help and I was very grateful for that. I enjoyed the Genius Hour project very much as I do not remember the last time I needed to plan something out and make sure I was able to teach myself something new. I enjoyed the push and although this class was online, I feel like I had a connection with many classmates by visiting their blogs and see their interests and progress along the way. I am happy with everything that I accomplished through this course and I hope that I can go in to the next class with a little less worry now that I know what to expect. Thanks for everything Maggie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are very welcome, Stephanie! I'm glad your experience was worthwhile and I hope you can bring back some idea to the classroom as we embark on another school year. Hope to see you in more classes! You've got this!
ReplyDelete