Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Foundations of Educational Technology artifcats

 Foundations of Educational Technology artifacts and reflection

I enjoyed the discussions in this class as well as the assignments.  Some definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone.  I do not always like that, however, I know I need that push and it is good for me.  I learned a lot from y classmates and through various assignments and the feedback from my teacher.  If I had to pick two of my favorite assignments form this class, I would have to pick Evaluating Digital Resources and The Guideline Design.

I enjoyed Evaluating Digital Resources because it is something I probably would not have taken the time to do on my own.  Until this assignment, I did not even realize that Kahoot! offered so much with a paid membership.  Some of the add-ons look amazing and very useful and something that would be great for my class and school.  I will be bringing this up to my boss in out next content meeting to see if it is something that would ever be able to happen.  Now, I have all of the information lined up in one spot ready to present to her which is great.

Evaluating Digital Resources

The other assignment I enjoyed doing was The Guideline Design.  I have never used the Google autodraw app before and I liked learning about it.  This may be something I can even use with my students when creating part of an assignment.  I liked exploring all of the features it had and would definitely use it again and tell me coworkers about it.



Overall, I really enjoyed this class. I really liked how the teacher made videos each week about what was going to be taking place.  I also liked the Twitter assignment.  This was only my second time exploring Twitter and it helped me get a better understanding on how to use Twitter to my advantage.  I also enjoyed the Flipgrid assignment.  I have never used Flipgrid before this class and that also helped push me out of my comfort zone and to try new things dealing with technology.  I took a lot away form this class and am happy with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment