Monday, May 18, 2020

Introduction



Hi, My name is Stephanie Haberer. I earned my Bachelor's Degree from Northern Illinois University. I have been teaching Physical Education and Health Education at Unity Jr. High in Cicero for 12 years. I enjoy getting to see my students in the gym as well as in a classroom setting. I have been married for 9 years and have two kids: Mia (7) and Carter (3). I enjoy baking, crafting, watching TV, shopping, exercising and hanging out with friends. I am looking forward to gaining confidence when using technology with my colleagues and students.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Stephanie. Glad to see another PE teacher in the class. Welcome to the class I look forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Stephanie. I'm excited to learn more about the PE program from a junior high teacher since my oldest is going into 6th grade next year. It's always good to learn different perspectives. Thank you for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stephanie,

    I cannot believe how many more PE teachers there are in this class. It is awesome. It is going to be great to bounce ideas off another PE teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie,
    I used to be the technology director at J. Sterling Morton High in Cicero many years ago. I am sure you will gain confidence using technology over time and I look forward to getting to know you more throughout this course.
    Take care,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stephanie! Are you guys teaching PE virtually right now? I miss seeing sports as part of my school schedule! This is the perfect season to bake too! I look forward to learning more from you during our USF tech course! - Juveriya Mir

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to have you back, Stephanie! Welcome to the course!
    -Scott

    ReplyDelete